Blog: New web site and new product!
As we approach our tenth year in business we are growing faster and stronger than ever. Our client list and reputation speaks for itself.
A fresh new approach
Our new web site illustrates our commitment to customer service with an extended gallery of actual installation photographs, product specifications and a quick and easy method for requesting a quotation.
We’ve also chosen this opportunity to introduce a fresh new corporate identity and colour scheme which will be rolled out across our organisation over coming months.
Our new product perfectly illustrates our commitment to quality and innovation.
New product launch
The Stepped Flush In-Line Window has the appearance of a traditional finish window and yet it has all the modern benefits of a modern day replacement product.
Key specifications include;
- 28/24 mm sealed units.
- Double draught proofed with a rebated casement.
- Pilkington Optiwhite/Optitherm glass with zero light loss as standard.
- Energy rated A possibilities (subject to units specified).
- Hundreds of colours to choose from.
- Solid (FSC sourced) Hardwood.
- Equal sightlines as standard.
- Multipoint locking (“secure by design’) as standard.
- Internally beaded.
- Delivered and installed factory spray paint finished.
My name is Mark Howells and as a founder and Director of the The Traditional Window Company, I am working hard to ensure we continue to meet the high standards our many thousands of satisfied UK customers have come to expect.
Please contact us for a free no obligation quote and find out first hand why so many people have made the The Traditional Window Company their preferred choice.