The Heritage range of wooden sash windows combines classic elegance with modern technology. Each unit is hand finished to your exact requirements using only the finest materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Heritage range is available in your choice of redwood timber or hardwood and comes with 24mm sealed units and key locking handles as standard, offering both improved security and energy efficiency.
With an excellent choice of accessories, fittings and decorative period features combined with our fully customised service, TTWC Limited will ensure that your new windows not only suit, but also improve the appearance of your home.
- Frame, sashes, sills and beads all made from grade 1 Swedish Redwood / Hardwood Mahogany
- Fully finished with Teknos micro-porous paint (Base coat, Aqua Primer, Top coats)
- Very tightly grained timber resistant to twisting, warping, fungal rot & burrowing insects
- Fully draught excluded to all parts of the product using concealed nylon brushes and factory glazed 4mm / 16mm / 4mm sealed units
- Pilkington Optiwhite E / Optitherm S4 pro – 25% to 30% more efficient than the old generation Pilkington K, offering huge benefits in terms of energy efficiency, zero light loss & ultra clear transparency
- Energy B rated*
- Sash horns as required
Recommend The Traditional Window Company to a friend who places an order with us, and you will be entitled to a £100 Marks & Spencer’s voucher*
Unit 2 Station Industrial Estate
Tel: 0118 979 6659
24 Hour: 0800 092 1720